Tuesday, April 29, 2008

1st Blog

I hope this gets you all up and moving! We all could use a little motivation- here is where you can post about your workouts, eating, how things are going, and your struggles!

Let's get started with some quotes to get us moving!

-The only exercise some people get is jumping to conclusions, running down their friends, side-stepping responsibility, and pushing their luck! ~Author Unknown

-The word aerobics came about when the gym instructors got together and said, "If we're going to charge $10 an hour, we can't call it jumping up and down." ~Rita Rudner

-I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing. ~Marsha Doble

-"Movement is a medicine for creating change
in a person's physical, emotional, and mental states."
Carol Welch

-"I can feel the wind go by when I run.
It feels good.
It feels fast."
Evelyn Ashford

Hope this helps us all to become big LOSERS!!

No comments: